Fundraising is a fun and rewarding way for groups, schools, workplaces, clubs and individuals to connect while making a difference to members of the community who need support.
Steps for fundraising for Community Accessability
- Decide what type of fundraising event you would like to organise.
- Email your fundraising idea to email@example.com. We will then confirm that we have received your details and provide you with approval to proceed with your fundraiser.
- Start organising the event, activity or campaign and set yourself a fundraising target to work towards. No matter how big or small your goal is, it will make a world of difference by helping Community Accessability to provide much needed services to members of the community.
- Promoting your fundraiser by telling the world about your event or campaign and encourage your friends, family, colleagues and the public to donate or get involved.
- Time for the most exciting part: host your fundraiser!
- Finally, send the funds you raised and any paperwork back to Community Accessability. Don’t forget to thank all your donors and supporters for helping to make your fundraiser a success!
If you would like more information or advice about hosting a fundraiser, please call us on 1300 704 530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.