Community Accessability is a not-for-profit organisation that promotes social wellbeing for individuals who would otherwise struggle to maintain independence due to aging, disability or financial hardship. We are committed to helping members of the community stay connected to services, and family and friends, by providing a range of community activities, home supports and transport assistance.
Where we operate
Community Accessability works in partnership with local governments, community services and other not-for-profit providers to assist residents in Victoria and Southern New South Wales. We currently have offices in Wodonga, Shepparton, Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne.
Seamless integration of people and services in the community.
Innovative personalised services that enable and empower independence and wellbeing in people and communities.
- Respect: We treat all people with respect and dignity, and recognise the value of every person.
- Flexible: We are adaptable and responsive to the evolving needs within our community.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of honesty and accountability in all that we do.
- Quality: We are committed to delivering excellent services that people can rely on.
- Collaborative: We work in partnership with our clients, volunteers and other organisations to achieve the best outcome for our community.
- People-Centred: We put people first. We consider and support the unique needs of each individual.
View the disability services we offerLearn more
View the aged care services we offerLearn more